- ticket title
- Coverage OPPO F5 Launch in Pakistan
- OPPO F5 Launched in Pakistan – Check prices and availability
- Neemar by Shazia Deen – first of its kind jewelry concept launched in Karachi
- Cinepax Cinemas launches ‘Cinepay Reward & Payments Card” in collaboration with UnionPay International & Bank Alfalah
- Eddie Redmayne joins OMEGA to celebrate the new Aqua Terra collection
The pitch at the IS Bindra PCA Stadium in Mohali, venue for the most important match for both the teams India and Australia during ICC World T20 2016 match, has reportedly been altered with to assist spinners as per the Board of Control for Cricket in India’s (BCCI) request.
Hindustan Times’ sources close to the BCCI confirmed that on request of the Indian team management the pitch for today’s game has been changed.
“The game was scheduled to be played on a pitch which would have played similar to the one that was used for the Pakistan-Australia match. But India weren’t happy and have now requested a change. Now, the pitch that they have chosen will assist spin and maybe inconsistent bounce,” as an official confirmed to Hindustan Times.
Similar thing happened in Nagpur in India’s first game as well which they lost to New Zealand. According to reports the pitch there was changed too, at the behest of the team management. However the move backfired as India couldn’t cope with New Zealand spinners Mitchell Santner and Ish Sodhi. But the Indian team management still used their hold on cricket to do the same thing in this important game considering or expecting that Australian team won’t have good spinners in the game to be played today.
Read more at the source below