- ticket title
- Coverage OPPO F5 Launch in Pakistan
- OPPO F5 Launched in Pakistan – Check prices and availability
- Neemar by Shazia Deen – first of its kind jewelry concept launched in Karachi
- Cinepax Cinemas launches ‘Cinepay Reward & Payments Card” in collaboration with UnionPay International & Bank Alfalah
- Eddie Redmayne joins OMEGA to celebrate the new Aqua Terra collection
Nauman Arfeen has been nominated for “Designer of the Year-Menswear” for HUM Jazz Style Awards 2016. The awards are an initiative to celebrate the most inspiring and successful style influencers of the industry.
“I feel so privileged to be nominated by HUM Network for this award. This nomination is a recognition of all the hard work and challenges that we as designers face, to stretch our minds to produce not just good quality work but also designs that have creative expressions” said Nauman.
The country’s renowned style icons will be honoured as the leading trendsetters in 22 categories. The other nominees for Designer of the Year- Menswear category 2016 include designer Amir Adnan, Munib Nawaz, Ismail Farid and Republic by Omer Farooq.
HUM Jazz Style Awards will take place on October 28th in Karachi.