- ticket title
- Coverage OPPO F5 Launch in Pakistan
- OPPO F5 Launched in Pakistan – Check prices and availability
- Neemar by Shazia Deen – first of its kind jewelry concept launched in Karachi
- Cinepax Cinemas launches ‘Cinepay Reward & Payments Card” in collaboration with UnionPay International & Bank Alfalah
- Eddie Redmayne joins OMEGA to celebrate the new Aqua Terra collection
After the success of Cine Gold Plex cinema in Islamabad, a project of Bahria town, now coming to Lahore this Eid. What else one can ask for when it comes to entertainment. Lahore now will enjoy this Eid in chilled cinemas to beat the heat.
We recently visited The Arena cinema in Bahria Orchards and had a great experience that we wanted to tell our readers in a review. We first got to know about the development that day but now we have an in-depth detail you’d really want to know about.
Cine Gold Plex – a project of Bahria Town is Pakistan’s first Gold Class luxury cinema. It is state of the art multiplex cinema.
They are introducing two main lounges one is gold and the other is red lounge. Red lounge has the capacity of 202 with 2 VIP boxes and exclusive 14 seat gallery but if you want to enjoy the VIP seats with friends, family, teams then old g6 sofa recliners are for you.
They have separated 3 VIP boxes on the first floor of the theatre hall with total seating capacity of 18 people. Gold lounge is for 3D movies. This luxurious cinema will bring you again and again and make you wish to stay at this divine place for longer.
Just can’t wait more to have entertainment, fun and scrumptious food all at one place. It’s just not a ‘Cinema’ but a complete package for within city trips to enjoy the precious time with your loved ones.