- ticket title
- Coverage OPPO F5 Launch in Pakistan
- OPPO F5 Launched in Pakistan – Check prices and availability
- Neemar by Shazia Deen – first of its kind jewelry concept launched in Karachi
- Cinepax Cinemas launches ‘Cinepay Reward & Payments Card” in collaboration with UnionPay International & Bank Alfalah
- Eddie Redmayne joins OMEGA to celebrate the new Aqua Terra collection
The Sindh High Court, on Thursday, has suspended the notification of Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) which canceled the licenses of BOL Network’s BOL News and BOT Entertainment TV channels.
PEMRA, the media regulator body in Pakistan, yesterday, ordered BOL network to shutdown its satellite channels and surrender their licenses.
The media watchdog also ordered concerned departments including PakSat, the distributors and the cable operators nationwide to cooperate and shutdown the BOL network’s services immediately.
Amir Liaquat Hussain – the senior anchor person of BOL News, reportedly confirmed the news via his twitter handle. The anchor has also tweet a couple of tweets recently regarding the matter.
— Aamir Liaquat Husain (@AamirLiaquat) May 4, 2017
There is no detail available yet regarding the progress of the case as the officials from BOL network had already stated to challenge the PEMRA notification court, while the channel’s services were being only able to watch on their YouTube channel.
Update: The listed tweet above from Aamir Liaquat Hussain doesn’t exist on twitter anymore. Seems the anchor has removed its recent tweets regarding the matter.
Update: tweets have been updated above. The court order is listed below.