- ticket title
- Coverage OPPO F5 Launch in Pakistan
- OPPO F5 Launched in Pakistan – Check prices and availability
- Neemar by Shazia Deen – first of its kind jewelry concept launched in Karachi
- Cinepax Cinemas launches ‘Cinepay Reward & Payments Card” in collaboration with UnionPay International & Bank Alfalah
- Eddie Redmayne joins OMEGA to celebrate the new Aqua Terra collection
Cinepax Cinemas and UnionPay International signed a card issuing agreement for ‘Cinepay Reward & Payment Card’.
Backed by Bank Alfalah, Cinepay is a one–of-a-kind Cinema co–branded, card-linked wallet exclusively for movie buffs. With its unique payment system, Cinepay makes movie tickets and retail purchasing easier for customers.
Cinepay Reward & Payment Card’ is equipped with several features, including;
- Cash in facility at all Cinepax Cinemas and Bank Alfalah branches
- The Bank Alfalah and UnionPay International powered ‘Cinepay Reward & Payment Card” is a replacement of the existing Cinepax loyalty card.
- Accepted at all ATMs and POS machines available in Pakistan and abroad powered by UnionPay.
- Facility to purchase tickets online, through the official website and mobile application of Cinepax and Bank Alfalah.
- Customers can shop online and offline, pay restaurant bills, use it for grocery and fuel purchases, buy mobile top ups, pay utility bills and much more.
- This card also gives customers the chance to earn reward points on each transaction at Cinepax cinemas.
- Customers can also avail discounts on partner outlets of Bank Alfalah and UnionPay.
Arif Baig Mohammad, chairmen and founding owner of Cinepax cinemas said, “For the first time in Pakistan a Cinema co-branded Reward & Payment Card is being launched with instant accrual & redemption benefits embedded in an industry leading loyalty program. We at Cinepax continue to offer extra to our customers to become their favorite entertainment destination.”
This co–branded card linked wallet improves the customer experience a great deal, when it comes to watching a movie at Cinepax. It can be availed free of cost at any Cinepax location across Pakistan. Upon providing some personal details, the customers can get their Cinepay account created and delivered instantly. Movie lovers can now enjoy movies anytime they want.
Mr. Han Wang, General Manager of UnionPay International Middle East Branch, said, “Cinepay is the first-of-its-kind solution in Pakistan that brings cinemagoers ultimate convenience and paybacks, and UnionPay International is proud to be a part of the project. This partnership is a part of our mission to provide high quality, cost effective and secure cross-border and domestic payment services. The unique transaction and reward management systems of this project make Cinepay the all-in-one solution that every movie buff of Pakistan has always needed.”