- ticket title
- Coverage OPPO F5 Launch in Pakistan
- OPPO F5 Launched in Pakistan – Check prices and availability
- Neemar by Shazia Deen – first of its kind jewelry concept launched in Karachi
- Cinepax Cinemas launches ‘Cinepay Reward & Payments Card” in collaboration with UnionPay International & Bank Alfalah
- Eddie Redmayne joins OMEGA to celebrate the new Aqua Terra collection
Neemar – one of its kind jewelry concept by Shazia Deen has now launched in Karachi on 3rd November, 2017 at the posh location of Ensemble.
Neemar was first launched by Shazia Deen and her husband, Hasnat Ahmad Haider in 2004 at Lahore. The couple was a great match of design aesthetics on one side and production and sales management on the other side.
The brand slowly and steadily grew, and after 13 years it has become the most preferred destination for a bride to find her perfect jewelry, and have clients spread all over Pakistan and overseas.
Shazia Deen, the owner of Neemar, stated, “My husband and I are both very excited for Neemar’s launch in Karachi. We are positive about winning everyone’s hearts in Karachi, just like we did in Lahore.”
After gaining immense popularity in Lahore, Neemar has launched in Karachi with a will to service its Karachi clients better and gain appreciation.